CES 2024 – The Largest Tech Show in the World!
If you represent a Hungarian digital technology company and are the decision maker for procurement, you are invited to join the delegation from Hungary!
The U.S. Foreign Commercial Service in Hungary is inviting Hungarian technology companies to join our delegation to Las Vegas, Nevada from January 9 – 12, 2024. As an honored delegate with our program, you will receive complimentary registration to CES, complimentary access to the on-site business and meeting centers and other benefits.
CES®, owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association CTA®, is the most influential tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. This is where the world’s biggest brands do business and meet new partners, and the sharpest innovators hit the stage. CES features every aspect of the tech sector.
- Complimentary registration through Dec. 15, 2023 – Join our delegation prior to the Dec. 15 deadline and your registration is free.
- 25% Deluxe Conference Pass discount – Delegation participants will receive complimentary “Exhibits Plus Pass” registration, which gives you access to the CES show floor, key notes, and other show floor stage programming; should you choose to upgrade your pass to the “Deluxe Conference Pass”, you will receive a 25% discount off the standard $700 price.
- Access to on-site International Business Centers (IBCs) – As a part of our delegation, you will receive access to exclusive, VIP-only centers at various locations of the show with complimentary access to Wi-Fi, light refreshments, and reservable meeting spaces.
- Pre-departure briefing– Travel to CES with confidence and learn how to maximize your time at this world-class event.
Date: January 9 – 12, 2024, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Location: Las Vegas, NV
• The Las Vegas Convention and World Trade Center (LVCC)
• The Venetian
Free before December 15, 2023.
Register now by contacting the U.S. Commercial Service in Budapest, Hungary
For more Information, visit CES.