Hungary Travel Advisory: Hungary – Level 3 Reconsider Travel
Reconsider travel to Hungary due to COVID-19.
For your awareness, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Travel Health Notice for Hungary is Level 3 due to COVID-19, indicating a high level of COVID-19 in country.
Read the Department of State’s COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.
If you decide to travel to Hungary:
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Travel.state.gov Country Information and Travel Advisory page
- Department of State Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page
- Alerts and Messages, U.S. Embassy Budapest
- For official up-to-date local information about COVID-19 related restrictions and regulations, please visit: https://koronavirus.gov.hu/. English language information is available at http://abouthungary.hu/news-in-brief/coronavirus-heres-the-latest/.
- COVID-19-Related On-line Information Sources in Hungary
State Department – Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444