The U.S. Embassy is already accepting applications to participate in the official Hungarian virtual delegation to the SelectUSA Investment Summit, held virtually between June 7-11, 2021.
This summit offers the 1,200+ international attendees the contacts, information, and resources needed to streamline their U.S investment. As part of the virtual delegation, participants can:
- Learn from global CEOs and high level U.S. government officials in both plenary and one-on-one formats. (https://www.selectusasummit.us/Programming/2021-Summit-Agenda)
- Use the online matchmaking tool to pre-schedule meetings and make the most of your time on the virtual platform (https://www.selectusasummit.us/Networking)
- Access virtual exhibition hall, virtual workshops, networking receptions, and more. Please take a look at the video demo of the 2021 SelectUSA Investment Summit platform at the top of the FAQ page on the website.
- Meet valuable contacts from U.S. states, cities, counties, and regional groups who can share information about local partners, potential corporate clients, incentives, and more.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes, at all stages: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized business, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
SelectUSA Tech for start-ups:
Opportunities for technology start-ups are also available through the SelectUSA Tech program, which runs in parallel to the summit. It connects early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market. The 2021 SelectUSA Investment Summit will feature exciting opportunities and programming for SelectUSA Tech participants at a discounted rate of $350 USD. Pitching Applications are now live here.
The NEW deadline to apply to pitch is May 14th!