Scott D. Christensen, Colonel, USAF
The Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC) is responsible for promoting, developing, coordinating and executing the following programs with Hungary:
- Foreign Military Financing/Sales (FMF/FMS)
- International Military Education and Training (IMET)
- Defense Cooperation in Armaments (DCA)
- Engagement Activities
- Hungary-Ohio State Partnership Program (SPP)
- Joint Contact Team Program (JCTP)
- Marshall Center
- Counter Terrorism Program
For further information, please contact the Public Affairs Section of the Embassy.
Watch our U.S.-Hungary Military Cooperation video playlist.