U.S. Citizens Voting Assistance

The  Federal Voting Assistance Program  and the Department of State’s page on  Absentee Voting Information  are the most up-to-date voting information resources for Americans living abroad. Please visit these websites to learn about deadlines and procedures for registering and voting. Overseas U.S. citizens usually need to register every year, which means mailing in your Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) so that you’re …

Read More»
Show More ∨