We’re thrilled to announce the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington, D.C., on June 1–3, 2020!
If you represent a business and you are considering opening or expanding operations, the SelectUSA Summit will help you find the answers you need more efficiently, saving you time and money. You’ll discover more about how, where, and why to grow your business in the United States.
The Summit will consist of five key components:
- The SelectUSA Investment Academy with sessions designed especially for first-time investors and economic developers.
- Plenary and breakout sessions with business and government leaders sharing their insights on the latest trends; you’ll also learn about resources, tools, and regulations.
- Visit our exhibition hall to explore opportunities from across the country – all in one building!
- An improved online matchmaking system will enable you to connect directly with economic developers, state or local officials, and others in advance, to meet face-to-face on site.
- There will also be networking events throughout the Summit, with a range of additional side activities hosted by other participants.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes, at all stages: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized business, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
When you #SelectUSA, you select a country filled with innovators. Our culture of entrepreneurship explains why the U.S. is home to more foreign direct investment than any other country, totaling more than $3.1 trillion and still going strong. SelectUSA and launch your business in the world’s largest, most attractive consumer market of 325 million strong, hire the most productive workforce, and thrive in a culture of innovation!
Quotes from Hungarian attendees of former SelectUSA Summits:
As a result of participating in the official Hungarian delegation to the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington, DC, we’ve been able to successfully launch our business in the United States and develop relationships for even further expansion opportunities. – Istvan Herdon, CEO, Xanga Investment and Development Group (Summit attendee 2017)
Attending the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington, DC helped to identify the right partners and strategies for our business’ expansion into the U.S. – Oliver Kocs, Atoll Americas (Summit attendee 2016)
The U.S. market is one of the most important for our publishing business’ growth and attending the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington, DC gave us the tools to understand what we need to do, to make it happen. – Peter Szeplaki, BOOOK (Summit attendee 2016)
SelectUSA is an initiative to showcase the United States as the world’s premier business location and to provide easy access to federal-level programs and services related to business investment. SelectUSA is designed to complement the activities of our states—the primary drivers of economic development in the United States.
Attracting Investment, Increasing Employment
On the SelectUSA website, state economic development agencies and businesses — foreign and domestic — will find the information they need to better understand the complete value proposition offered to firms located in the United States.